I'll admit that what really drew me at first to this product is the gorgeous packaging. I mean, how beautiful is that floral design stam...

Review and swatch: Clinique Cheek Pop blush in Plum Pop

3:18 PM Joanna C. 0 Comments

I'll admit that what really drew me at first to this product is the gorgeous packaging. I mean, how beautiful is that floral design stamped on the blush and the clear case? After seeing it on my Instagram feed from a local seller and reading a few good reviews online, I made up my mind to get my hands on this. It's also been ages since I bought a Clinique blush.





I'm absolutely thrilled with this product and it's one of my current favorites, and will probably be one of my favorites for a long time. It has the interesting combination of being pigmented but quite translucent at the same time. With most powder blushes, you can tell there is powder sitting on skin. With this one, it's very soft, seamless and natural-looking, but not too subtle that you can't see it anymore.

You can apply a soft wash of color with a couple of swipes of your brush; it's pretty pigmented, but not overly so that you have to be super careful when picking up product and applying. You can also layer on the product for a more obvious flush, without it looking harsh.

I love the color itself. I wouldn't call it plum at all, but more of a berry pink. (There's another one called Berry Pop in this line.) I think it's really flattering on me; not too bright, and will go with many different eye and lip colors.

On my combination skin (cheeks are normal to dry), this lasted for 7 hours before it started to fade. As I almost never retouch my makeup after I've left the house except powder and lipstick, I was pleased to see that this is a long-wearing product.

I think this is a great blush for those who want that really natural-looking flush, want something that is very easy to use and blend - and are suckers for packaging!

I purchased this for P1,050 from Cebu-based seller @le_cose_belle on Instagram.