I had so much fun collaborating with my friend Jacklyn Uy of The Sunday Project  for this tutorial on how to wear bright lip color! Check ou...

How to wear a bright lip and brighten teeth + my discount code on CarmenClaire.com

5:38 PM Joanna C. 0 Comments

I had so much fun collaborating with my friend Jacklyn Uy of The Sunday Project for this tutorial on how to wear bright lip color! Check out the video below:



To sum up my must-do's for rocking a bright lip:
* Even out and perfect skin with light to medium coverage. I feel like a super-matte, full coverage foundation is too made up for daytime when you're already sporting bright lip color.
* Groom brows, as always.
* Define eyes with a neutral matte eyeshadow, a little bit of liner and mascara.
* Accentuate cheeks with just a hint of color.

Additional tip: You don't need to have perfect teeth, but bright lip colors work best with whiter teeth. I use a box of Crest Whitestrips every six months, and Colgate Optic White toothpaste on a daily basis.

I'm doing a full review soon on the Beauty Republic BB cream I'm using in this video. I highly recommend the original variant for normal to dry skin. The green variant is great for normal to combination/oily skin like mine. You can purchase it here from CarmenClaire.com .

As a special treat for you guys, input the code JOANNASENTME to get a 15% discount on all orders from the website! Philippine buyers can also enjoy free shipping for purchases worth P1,000 and up.

Follow Jacklyn on @jackkayephoto on Instagram and Twitter, and check out Carmen Claire Cosmetics on their site or Instagram @carmenclaireco .