I just love MAC's Glamour Daze holiday collection . I would have loved to snap everything up, but pity my wallet! I decided on the Divin...

MAC Glamour Daze Collection Full Face Kit

6:25 PM Joanna C. 1 Comments

I just love MAC's Glamour Daze holiday collection. I would have loved to snap everything up, but pity my wallet! I decided on the Divine Desire/Paramour Pink Full Face Kit.



Isn't this girly minaudiere adorable?

What's inside:



You can then remove the plastic tray that the products are nestled in, so you can use the clutch for other things. It comes with a good-size mirror built on the divider. Love it!

The products:


The kit includes a Lip Glass in Warm Embrace, a Cremesheen lipstick in Heart to Heart, a Technakohl Liner in Purple Dash, a mini powder blush with a frost finish in Divine Desire, and a 129SE brush for blush or powder.

Closer looks:
Lipglass in Warm Embrace

Cremesheen lipstick in Heart to Heart

Technakohl Liner in Purple Dash

Frost powder blush in Divine Desire

Swatches - no flash and taken by a window:

Purple Dash Technakohl Liner, Divine Desire frost Powder Blush, Heart to Heart lipstick, Warm Embrace Lipglass

The brush is my first-ever MAC one, as I find their brushes too expensive. But I'm very happy with the 129SE and like using it as a blush brush. It's really soft and picks up the right amount of product.

At P4,200 for all of this, I felt that this was the best value for money, considering that the brush alone, if purchased separately, is sold for over P2,000. I'm very happy with this kit, and all of the products that come with it. 

MAC's Glamour Daze collection is still available at Rustan's, but stocks are going fast since the collection was launched about a month ago. Hurry,if you still want to get something for yourself!

Happy Holidays!