Faith Hope Love Skin Food is heaven sent for those who love locally produced, organic, and cruelty-free products. Last year, I reviewed thei...

Review and swatches: Faith Hope Love Argan Tint and Blush

10:41 PM Joanna C. 0 Comments

Faith Hope Love Skin Food is heaven sent for those who love locally produced, organic, and cruelty-free products. Last year, I reviewed their Argan Glow lip and cheek balm, and this year, the brand owner kindly sent me a few more products to try out, including the new Argan Tint and Blush.

This comes in gold and clear lipgloss tubes with doe foot applicators. I find these easier to use and tote around than the lip and cheek balm. The Argan Tint and Blush comes in 8 colors with either a Juicy or Soft Matte finish. All of them are fully pigmented but almost weightless, and leave a mild cooling sensation on the lips when applied. Those who like tints or liquid lipsticks but hate a heavy feel or overly made-up look will appreciate these.
 Faith Hope Love Argan Tint and Blush
Shades: Without You, After All, Linger

Without You (Healthy Matte) is a mauvey nude that looks good with either a no-makeup look or to lightly complement a smokey eye. A unique shade that is different and more subdued than the usual brighter pinks or reds that lip tints come in. This only lasts about 3 hours on me and does not leave much of a stain behind.

After All (Juicy) is a pretty cherry red and my favorite of the three. Even if it's called Juicy, it dries down shine-free. Pigmented so one coat is enough, but you can layer on for more intensity. This wears the longest on me of the three and works well worn alone or if you want to layer lipstick or gloss on top.

Linger (Healthy Matte) is a gorgeous brownish cranberry color that would look most natural on darker skintones, or bolder on paler skin. I love the shade, but the formula is unfortunately very frustrating. I do not have particularly dry lips, but these clung to every line and made my lips flake. I tried layering this under creamy lipsticks and it still didn't work out for me. The applicator also picks up too much of this particular formula and is easy to get messy on the lips. It comes off like crazy on my coffee cup. However! The owner has informed me that Linger has been reformulated, so I may purchase another tube to check because I do like the color.

These are priced at P280 for 9ml each and available on Beauty Manila (although frequently sold out there). Find out more about Faith Hope Love and order directly from their website, fhlskinfood.com .