A lot of friends and readers found my old entry on Crest Whitening Strips helpful, but some found it difficult to find the strips in Cebu,...

Review and how to use KokoClear teeth whitening powder

5:19 PM Joanna C. 0 Comments

A lot of friends and readers found my old entry on Crest Whitening Strips helpful, but some found it difficult to find the strips in Cebu, found it uncomfortable for sensitive teeth, or found P2,500 for a box too expensive for teeth whitening.

Good thing we now have a cheaper, locally made alternative for brighter, whiter teeth - KokoClear teeth whitening powder.


It might look daunting at first glance, but this black powder is completely odorless and completely tasteless. It's 100% natural and made in the Philippines.

There are two ways I use this product:
1. Brush teeth as usual, then rinse.
2. Dip damp toothbrush head in the powder then rub all over teeth.
3. Let it sit while I take a shower, then brush off and rinse thoroughly.

Or -
1. Dampen toothbrush head, put toothpaste on it, then dip in the powder.
2. Brush teeth for at least 3 minutes.
3. Brush off and rinse thoroughly.

After the first use, my teeth felt really polished and clean. Usually, my gums near my left canine bleed after brushing my teeth, no matter how careful I am. After one use, this bleeding stopped completely.

After a week, my teeth started looking noticeably brighter. It has been about a year since I last used a box of Crest Whitestrips. Here's a photo after less than a month of using KokoClear every night:
A "no edit, no filter" photo of my friends Ivy, Rae Anne, and myself 

KokoClear is priced between P450-P600, depending if it's on sale. Considering you only use a toothbrush-head-sized amount each time, one tub will definitely last you a long time! Order from kokoclearph@gmail.com and find more details at kokoclearph.com.